22 Mart 2016 Salı

Effective Story Ever

     The first time when I came across with this legend,I was a child.Me and my Father sit on a chair and watch The Lord of The Rings' first film ''Fellowship of the Ring''.I remember that time clearly.I loved this film and its story so much that I am still interested in whatever about this legend from that time to today.That day we watched the other two films of the serie.It became a part of my life.I played even video games about The Lord of The Rings.Also I wrote one hundred pages a fantasy novel by effecting LOTR.Do you know that not only me affected from these series but also many many other film makers effected from it?We can see in their films that reminds us LOTR.
    Be around,I will post about the first book and film...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder